On September 26, a development program for companies creating solutions based on generative artificial intelligence started. Preparations for the Accelerator took place over the course of several months. 300 companies applied to participate in the program. MTS and MTS AI experts selected 10 most promising projects out of them. For 12 weeks, they will work with LLM mentors on products and technologies, as well as test their hypotheses in a corporate environment and receive feedback from potential business customers.
Accelerator participants are developing solutions like:
- An online conferencing service with neural simultaneous translation;
- An AI assistant that helps manage a corporate knowledge base;
- An LLM for generating textual content, summarizing, and clustering data within a company (and without access to the internet);
- A platform for generating documentation for developers and interactive architecture using code;
- A solution for translating videos into other languages with the ability to clone voices.
The program will end in November with a large Demo Day where graduates will present their products and solutions to experts, potential investors and business customers.