Technical Project Manager
- Manage a set of projects that focus on the introduction and maintenance of MTS AI products;
- Plan and monitor project deadline and budget, manage risks, work with customers (incl. expectation management and gathering of feedback on products);
- Draft and ensure approval of project documentation (Plan, Charter, FT, TOR, etc.);
- Manage the project team;
- Assign tasks (maintain backlog) in software product development, monitor deadlines and quality, accept the resulting product;
- Prepare presentations and reports.
- Experience in deploying high-load systems and executing integration projects involving large data volumes;
- Broad outlook in IT , understanding of: basics of coding (preferably basic knowledge of one or more object-oriented languages), integration interactions (API), microservice architecture, management basics, metrics and product development;
- Skills of process inspection, modeling and upgrade, experience developing user and engineering documentation (manuals, templates, diagrams, FT, TOR), effective written and oral communication skills;
- Knowledge and ability to use project management methods, PMBook, business process modeling notations (uml, bpmn);
- Understanding of the basics of AI, NLP, VMS, VCA, IoT.
- flexible schedule, partial work from home;
- fixed salary + bonus;
- office within walking distance from Kurskaya metro station;
- voluntary health insurance with dental coverage, foreign travel insurance, life insurance, car insurance discounts;
- participation in conferences and meet-ups, company-paid training;
- free mobile plan;
- annual paid leave – 31 days;
- special offers from MTS partners and friends.