Flexible, Office, Remote
- Coordinate gathering and analysis of requirements for systems/components being developed and introduced, assess feasibility and formulate criteria for meeting the established requirements.
- Take part in all software development lifecycles.
- Decompose and formulate tasks to frontline contributors.
- Advise developers.
- Monitor compliance with architectural solutions.
- Design and describe API in the OpenAPI format.
- Document the masterminded solutions.
- Prepare solution implementation roadmaps.
- Come up with performance evaluation techniques and indicators for the proposed solutions.
- Develop the architecture of integration services and interactions between the external and internal services, and explore various integration scenarios.
- Take part in cost-benefit evaluation of any necessary measures / resources.
- Analyze applicable requirements (gather, review and classify requirements).
- 1+ year of experience as an architect.
- Proficiency in Python.
- Experience in working on various high-load projects (at least 2-3 projects).
- Practical knowledge of the architecture of advanced software applications.
- Experience in using UML modeling language.
- Experience in drafting TORs that specifically describe how the desired functions should be implemented.
- Ability to forecast deadlines and labor input.
- Willingness to work closely with IT teams, prove the case and take responsibility for managing problems.
- Successful experience in developing products based on advanced technologies using opensource solutions (deep expertise in opensource and a broad outlook in terms of vendor solutions).
- Understanding of specifications and experience working with them: JSONAPI, RPC-json, RPC, gRPC, OpenAPI + experience with swagger.
- Understanding the principles of system design and software development, for example: OOP (SOLID, GRASP, etc.), KISS, YAGNI, etc.
- Ability to conduct audits, formulate concepts for the development of architecture, and analyze risks.
- Ability to choose software and methods of its integration: identify hardware requirements, calculate maximum safe load parameters, and ensure reliability.
- Fundamental knowledge of SLA/OLA.
- Knowledge of data migration, data storage routine.
- Experience in working with personal data.
- Good knowledge of network technologies, Linux administration skills.
- Experience working in companies with extensive architectural landscape.
- Business analysis skills.
- 5/2 work pattern, full or partial work from home, flexible BOB;
- fixed salary + quarterly bonuses;
- comfortable office within a five-minute walk from Kurskaya metro station;
- voluntary health insurance with dental coverage, foreign travel insurance, life insurance, car insurance discounts;
- participation in conferences and meet-ups, company-paid training;
- free mobile plan;
- special offers from MTS partners and friends.