Senior Frontend Developer Audiogram
Use MTS AI's proven artificial intelligence technologies to tackle your problems. Take advantage of our platform solutions to create smart devices, voice assistants and chatbots, and use our video analysis solutions
Product to work on:
Audiogramm is a speech synthesis and recognition platform based on neural networks and machine learning techniques. It is used as a framework for developing voice bots, speech analytics solutions and voice assistants. You will be handling very interesting and challenging tasks. Scope of application: Voice assistants, voice control, IVR, voice biometrics – enable user authentication and access control, transcription of telephone conversations and spam calls, and voiceover of books
- Experience in testing user interface (modular tests, performance tests)
- Experience in working with user interface assembly stack: npm, webpack, etc.
- Knowledge of user interface internationalization technologies (CLDR, globalize, intl)
- Experience in developing products with machine learning modules
- Startup setting and participation in AI innovation projects
- Work in a cross-functional team; level of company's developers – middle+/senior.
- Strong development culture and up-to-date technology stack.
- Truly flexible schedule – we have no mandatory office days; the team meets at the office when they agree is necessary; a full distance work format is also possible;
- Fixed salary (market average) + 20% quarterly bonuses;
- Comfortable new office within a five-minute walk from Kurskaya metro station, in case you like meeting your team mates once in a while;
- Health insurance plan with full coverage, including dental and telemedicine services, foreign travel insurance and life insurance;
- Participation in conferences and meet-ups, company-paid training;
- Free mobile service with full coverage in Russia;
- Partial cashback for fitness membership after one year on the job;
- Annual paid leave – 31 days;
- Special offers from MTS partners and friends, including car insurance providers, housing developers, training centers, cafes and many others.