- assess the economic feasibility and efficiency of company's operations/transactions;
- prepare financial models, analyze financial performance and optimize financial indicators;
- take part in evaluation of company's new projects;
- design dashboards, analytical and statistical reports, and data marts;
- find patterns and correlations in data;
- formulate requirements for the development of accounting system, incl. with the purpose of management accounting;
- automate accounting, data acquisition and presentation processes;
- work with big data and cubes, create reports based on cubes, use cubes to visualize data in PBI.
- university degree in engineering or finance;
- proficiency in Excel, experience with one of BI tools (Tableau, Power BI, etc.);
- practical experience in financial analysis, identifying areas for cost reduction and efficiency improvement;
- practical experience in financial modeling and design of data presentation for company management, board of directors and other stakeholders;
- analytical mindset, good command of mathematics, algorithms and statistical analysis;
- Intermediate level English skills.
- 5/2 work pattern, flexible BOB, flex schedule;
- fixed salary + 6-month bonuses;
- comfortable office within a seven-minute walk from Kurskaya metro station;
- voluntary health insurance with dental coverage, foreign travel insurance, life insurance, car insurance discounts;
- participation in conferences and meet-ups, company-paid training;
- free mobile plan;
- annual paid leave – 31 days;
- special offers from MTS partners and friends.