Event Marketing Manager
Event Marketing Manager￼
Events may be held both in Russia and abroad, covering the issues of Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Machine Learning, as well as Startup and Venture Capital. You will be the sole decision-maker in the event function in charge of making this marketing channel effective.
- Prepare a plan of online and offline events for the year and update this plan on a quarterly basis in accordance with the business goals of and objectives, target audience, marketing goals and budget;
- Organize external and internal events: integration into conferences in Russia and abroad, organization of internal online / offline / hybrid events – webinars, conferences, community events);
- Handle budgeting: prepare the budget and make a case for it;
- Interact with the marketing team as applicable to related tasks (website updates, digital promotion, design, content);
- Analyze participation results and generate reports;
- Work with speakers and do basic copywriting jobs;
- Work with PR – generate news hooks;
- Communicate with external contractors: copywriters, production studios, partners and agencies;
- Handle project-related document control functions;
- Engage in designing and purchasing stock for the events: demo stands, merchandise and printed materials.
- 3+ years of experience in event marketing;
- English skills – upper-intermediate or higher level (correspondence and negotiations with foreign partners);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Proven experience of organizing 20+ turnkey events per year (both online and offline);
- Past experience with events for B2B in digital, SaaS, systems integration, service providers and high-tech solutions is a plus point, and in global markets – a strong advantage;
- Persistence and flexibility, ability to work with different stakeholders and different types of corporate cultures;
- Accuracy, consistency, ability to meet deadlines;
- Proactive approach and interest in AI, ML, Data Science, Venture Capital, with an understanding of general principles of these domains and willingness to learn more about them.
- 5/2 work pattern, hybrid schedule, flexible BOB;
- Fixed salary + annual bonus;
- Comfortable office within a five-minute walk from Kurskaya metro station;
- Voluntary health insurance with dental coverage, foreign travel insurance, life insurance, car insurance discounts;
- Participation in conferences and meet-ups, company-paid training;
- Free mobile plan;
- Special offers from MTS partners and friends.